Saturday, June 12, 2010

Green Everywhere

Yesterday I went to the Dallas Arboretum for a work outing.
It was quite hot and sticky, but all the flowers were so beautiful.
I wish I could go there everyday!
The bamboo was magical.
The colors were amazing...popping everywhere you looked.
I can't believe I got this great shot of a dragonfly.
Definitely a first!
These awesome earrings were a birthday gift from a friend.
I love them dearly and was devastated that I lost one later on in the day.
I guess I'll have to rock just one and act like it was on purpose.
This shirt was perfect for a day in the heat.
It has these light and airy insets at the sides.
This part of the garden looked over the lake.
I miss riding my bike around the lake...haven't done it since 
early spring. It's been so stinking hot, I can't bear the thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment